Friday, May 23, 2014

FIRST POST.

Trying this blog thing again.


Hi, I'm Victoria
. I'm 20 years old ( but I turn 21 in October so 'ya know, I'm super grown up ) and I'm a college student who takes photos of too many things and types out too-long instagram captions in notes on her iphone. //  In January, I thought I started up a blog on tumblr, but I realized that blogs take up a bit more time than I originally thought -- within the first week, I noticed that I was taking more time to type out posts on tumblr than I was taking time to write in my own personal journal; I had an issue with that so I quickly backed off of the idea. However, over the past months, I have (finally) established a good routine in regards to balancing out work and quiet time and life in general. Because I like expressing my thoughts through writing and I'm sure people are tired of scrolling through my halfway thought out captions on other social media sites, I'm giving the blogging world another go.

Before typing up this post, I copied and pasted a few posts from my old tumblr page. That way this page won't be completely barren until I post other things. I hope you guys tune in and offer your own opinions and feedback when I offer up mine.

ALSO. David Crowder'
s  new album  "Neon Steeple" is so good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment